Noah Webster's New International Dictionary of the English Language
1. (superl.) Troublesome; vexatious; rigorous.
2. (superl.) Inflamed and painful, as a sore.
3. (superl.) Touched with anger; under the emotion of anger; feeling resentment; enraged; -- followed generally by with before a person, and at before a thing.
4. (superl.) Showing anger; proceeding from anger; acting as if moved by anger; wearing the marks of anger; as, angry words or tones; an angry sky; angry waves.
5. (superl.) Red.
6. (superl.) Sharp; keen; stimulated.