Noah Webster's New International Dictionary of the English Language
1. (imp. & p. p.) of Bless.
2. (a.) Hallowed; consecrated; worthy of blessing or adoration; heavenly; holy.
3. (a.) Enjoying happiness or bliss; favored with blessings; happy; highly favored.
4. (a.) Imparting happiness or bliss; fraught with happiness; blissful; joyful.
5. (a.) Enjoying, or pertaining to, spiritual happiness, or heavenly felicity; as, the blessed in heaven.
6. (a.) Beatified.
7. (a.) Used euphemistically, ironically, or intensively.