Noah Webster's New International Dictionary of the English Language
1. (adv.) Within the sides of; in the interior; contained within; as, inside a house, book, bottle, etc.
2. (a.) Being within; included or enclosed in anything; contained; interior; internal; as, the inside passengers of a stagecoach; inside decoration.
3. (a.) Adapted to the interior.
4. (n.) The part within; interior or internal portion; content.
5. (n.) The inward parts; entrails; bowels; hence, that which is within; private thoughts and feelings.
6. (n.) An inside passenger of a coach or carriage, as distinguished from one upon the outside.