Noah Webster's New International Dictionary of the English Language
1. (n.) Something remembered; a person or thing kept in memory.
2. (n.) The act of remembering; a holding in mind, or bringing to mind; recollection.
3. (n.) The state of being remembered, or held in mind; memory; recollection.
4. (n.) That which serves to keep in or bring to mind; a memorial; a token; a memento; a souvenir; a memorandum or note of something to be remembered.
5. (n.) Something to be remembered; counsel; admonition; instruction.
6. (n.) Power of remembering; reach of personal knowledge; period over which one's memory extends.