Noah Webster's New International Dictionary of the English Language
1. (imp.) of Speak.
2. (p. p.) of Speak.
3. (v.) imp. of Speak.
4. (n.) The radius or ray of a wheel; one of the small bars which are inserted in the hub, or nave, and which serve to support the rim or felly.
5. (n.) A projecting handle of a steering wheel.
6. (n.) A rung, or round, of a ladder.
7. (n.) A contrivance for fastening the wheel of a vehicle, to prevent it from turning in going down a hill.
8. (v. t.) To furnish with spokes, as a wheel.