Noah Webster's New International Dictionary of the English Language
1. (prep.) In the inner or interior part of; inside of; not without; as, within doors.
2. (prep.) In the limits or compass of; not further in length than; as, within five miles; not longer in time than; as, within an hour; not exceeding in quantity; as, expenses kept within one's income.
3. (prep.) Hence, inside the limits, reach, or influence of; not going outside of; not beyond, overstepping, exceeding, or the like.
4. (adv.) In the inner part; inwardly; internally.
5. (adv.) In the house; in doors; as, the master is within.