Noah Webster's New International Dictionary of the English Language
1. (n.) Any one of several species of large marine gastropods belonging to the genus Yetus, or Cymba; a boat shell.
2. (adv.) In addition; further; besides; over and above; still.
3. (adv.) At the same time; by continuance from a former state; still.
4. (adv.) Up to the present time; thus far; hitherto; until now; -- and with the negative, not yet, not up to the present time; not as soon as now; as, Is it time to go? Not yet. See As yet, under As, conj.
5. (conj.) Before some future time; before the end; eventually; in time.
6. (conj.) Even; -- used emphatically.
7. (conj.) Nevertheless; notwithstanding; however.